Saturday, September 8, 2007

Strike 3

The neighbor kids spent the ENTIRE day playing at our house today while I was at work. And guess what??? The little boy pooped on our floor AGAIN!!! At least Gene had to clean it up this time, lol. (Yes, that's the THIRD time for those keeping track.) Poor Gene-Gene. Little Boy got into the cat food, dug around in the kitty litter box and dumped a box of screws in the garage. Plus, Gene gave our kids showers this morning and now they are filthy and sweaty and disgusting.

I, on the other hand, had a nice and easy day at work. I worked the sea lion string the two days I had to work this week. I doubled my diets yesterday (we usually make a set of diets every day to be fed to the animals the following day) so I'd have extra time to work on the sea lion pool today, but the sea lions didn't come inside last night so I couldn't do anything. That gave me a LOT of extra time today :) No vacuuming the pool and no making diets. Plus, the sea lions behaved well at both shows and came right inside tonight. Also, the tamarins shifted quickly (usually take forever to move to their holding area so I can clean their exhibit) and the macaws didn't attack me. AND, I only had to work 2 days and now I have 2 days off. If only I didn't have to go back to the shooting range tomorrow...

No comments: