Sunday, March 2, 2008

finished with training

I had my final session with my personal trainer today :D I don't have any pain yet, so hopefully it won't be too bad. I think I learned enough to continue some weight training without being pushed. As for balancing on the platform on top of a balloon thingy while lifting weights or stepping repeatedly onto a weight bench- probably ain't gonna happen! I learned how to stretch after my workouts and got all my running questions answered. I don't know that I'd recommend this experience to anyone else, but I'm glad I did it. Mostly, I'm glad it's over!

------------------

The formerly white socks and underwear Logan wore under his new jeans were blue. I'm now 100% convinced that my little boy isn't suffering from old lady circulatory issues. Now I'll just have to remember to keep reminding daycare that his blue legs are from his jeans. And remember to always wash his jeans in the dark towel load!

------------------

We traded in the crappy Hyundai wagon and got a new Dodge minivan. That means I'm back to driving my good ole Geo. Better gas mileage, A/C and (most conveniently at this time of year) windshield washer fluid!!! I have no desire to drive the new van- too much pressure to keep it clean. No thanks! Gene (for some reason I fail to comprehend) felt guilty that he gets the shiny new vehicle and I get the '97 junker so he took the old car and washed the outside and thoroughly cleaned the inside. Probably the last time that will happen :)

No comments: