Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Why? Why? Why?

I hate milk. I can't stand to drink it. Ever since my freshman biology lab where we learned WAY too much about it, I can't drink milk straight. I do love cheese and ice cream and can tolerate yogurt (after forcing myself to eat it daily for two weeks.) Osteoporosis runs in my family and I hate calcium pills so I try to at least have milk on my cereal every morning.

This morning I got up early and was running way ahead of schedule. I was excited to sit down with my cheerios and the paper. As I was pouring milk onto my cereal a straw came out of the jug. A yellow bendy straw that was BENT!

Who would DO this disgusting thing and WHY??? I immediately had visions of one of the kids dumping their leftover milk back into the jug! I went hollering accusations all around the house. Surprise, surprise, everyone denied committing said crime. I imagine the nasty milk bottlers just happened to insert a straw identical to the ones we have into a random jug.

I managed to eat most of my cereal before I was too disgusted by the thought of it and gave the rest to the dog.

No comments: