Thursday, November 8, 2007

Happy Birthday Logan!

Today's Logan's 5th birthday. He's very confused since he's already been FIVE for two weeks now. I had the day off work and kept him home with me. We went out to breakfast and then drove out to the airport. We saw several planes take off and land and saw a big military helicopter. Logan had a good time.

After some lunch and relaxation at home, we went back out to do some car maintenance. It was a shocking experience. I hate going to the oil change and tire places because they always try to sell me extra stuff because I'm female. My alltime favorite was the guy who tried to sell me a new air filter when I had installed one literally minutes before. Today was weird. The guy at the oil change place came in to cash me out. I asked him about a fuel system cleaning they do for $69.99. I told him about the problems I was having and he recommended I try some $6 fuel additive before bothering to spend the extra money. Huh? Then I went to Wal-Mart for a new tire. I explained my rear passenger tire has had a slow leak for a while now. The guy figured I could save a lot of money if I just had the hole patched. Seriously??? I ended up spending $9.50 instead of $60! Crazy man, crazy.

Well, better collect the boy from the neighbor's so we can pick up Kaylin and go to karate. Yippee skippy.

No comments: