Monday, January 10, 2011

Freedom!

Yes! Yes! Yes! I am so happy and excited! Today I not only got doctor clearance to go back to work full-time, but also graduated from the horrible, heavy cast to a slightly padded fabric brace! I find it hard to describe how much I hate that cast! It is The. Most. uncomfortable and awful thing I've ever been forced to wear. It made my other leg hurt, made my plantar fasciitis in my other foot flare, completely knotted the calf it was on. My knees and back hurt. Basically the cast was ruining my entire life! Seriously.

Hopefully I'll be able to handle a full day of work without too much pain. I think I will be fine. It will be nice to be able to take things more slowly, do a better cleaning job, spend some time with my animals and actually take breaks. Yay! I'm ready!

No comments: