Saturday, August 8, 2009

Back to normal

Yippee, my hair is back to brown. I took the plunge and plunked down $6 at Wal-Mart for some light brown dye and did it all by myself. I was so shocked at my $80 atomic sweet potato coloring job I didn't do anything with the color for three months. It's not dry yet so I don't know exactly how it turned out, but seriously, it can't be any worse than the "professional" job.

I'm coming to the end of a lovely, relaxing three day weekend. I got a lot of little stuff done and spent even more time reading and messing around on my computer. The kids and I spent most of the afternoon building a Playmobil pyramid and sphinx. It's an amazing set and the kids and neighbor kids have been playing for hours, discovering all the cool secret features and making up adventures.

I'm so rested I don't even mind the neighbor kids being over. Well, that's about as interesting as I get this week.

No comments: