Monday, December 29, 2008

benda-what, benda-who?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Christmas is over :)

Today at work we have to unload at least one semi-trailer of hay. That won't be much fun, but the rest of the week should be a breeze. New Year's Eve and Day we only have to work a few hours (basic cleaning and feeding) so I'll have most of Wednesday and Thursday and all of Friday and Saturday off. Yes!

The neighbors got a Wii with Mario Kart and a STEERING WHEEL for Christmas and my kids have pretty much been living over there. Logan got Mario Kart for his DS but it is SO MUCH BETTER on Wii. Even though I've been at work, I immensely enjoy the fact that the neighbors are getting some payback for the bajillion hours their kids have spent at our house. (And I'm sure Gene is having a wonderful time with NO kids at the house!)

In a previous post I complained about the pointlessness of the utterly stupid As Seen on TV over and over and over Bendaroos... I was wrong. My dad paid $20 plus shipping for the glorified pipecleaners and they are without a doubt the kids' favorite Christmas present. They BOTH have spent hours and hours with the things! The wall by my front door is covered with Bendaroo creations. Bendaroos aren't messy and they are apparently fun. I'm not surprised Kaylin loves them, but Logan? Seriously? He loves them, too. Whatever.

No comments: